Inside Leadership Introduction to Action Learning Facilitation
ILM Professional Development Programme in Action Learning Facilitation
|Workshop 1||Understanding good practice in workplace action learning.|
|Workshop 2||Undertaking Action Learning in the workplace|
|Workshop 3||Reflecting on workplace action learning skills|
Bruck Payne Associate Ltd is a recognised provider with the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) and participants on our Action Learning Programme can gain accreditation through the ILM approved Professional Development Programme in Action Learning Facilitation.
In order to complete the Professional Development Programme in Action Learning Facilitation successfully, participants must:
- Attend all workshops (100% of the programme)
- Complete a reflective learning log (this is a record of learning and will give examples of how and when the individual has applied their learning over a three month period)
- Submission of the Learning Portfolio to the programme tutor
The following should be completed after every facilitated action learning session and submitted as part of the Learning Portfolio:
- Programme and set meeting report forms
- Feedback forms (fellow participants and selected observers) for each action learning set facilitated
- Self evaluation forms (from all action learning set sessions facilitated)
- Personal action learning set goals
- Reflective Learning log
The Accreditation Process
- The Learning Portfolio is selected by the individual and should demonstrate their progress and development whilst attending the programme. It should include three to five examples of all of the above forms, plus a copy of the learning log.
- The file should be forwarded to Bruck Payne Associates Ltd upon completion of the programme, on a date to be given.
- On successful assessment of the portfolio the candidate will be awarded the ILM Professional Development Programme in Action Learning Facilitation.
Please contact us on Tel: 01793840105 or email@example.com for further details on this programme.