About Bruck Payne Associates
In 2000, Bruck Payne Associates Ltd, was founded in Royal Wootton Bassett by Managing Director Josie Payne. Building on an extensive career and passion for developing people’s potential, Josie has worked to create a learning environment that enables individuals to develop existing skills and discover unknown talents; and by doing so add value to the organisation and themselves.
Today Bruck Payne Associates Ltd, as a much larger organisation, can include in its Portfolio of brands:
• Artemis and Apollo Executive Mentoring Groups – Action Learning Sets for Executives who are committed to developing their own potential for themselves and their organisations.
• Bringing Performance Alive in Education – A programme designed for students and young people, looks at developing a “whole person approach”. Raising students own self-awareness and aiding them to identify their innate gifts in order to consider the right future choices and careers.
• BPA Inside Leadership – ILM Accredited Leadership and Management, Coaching and Mentoring and Action Learning Facilitation programmes including; Executive Coaching; Diversity and Cultural initiatives an Psychometric profiling.
In the area of leadership development, Bruck Payne Associates Ltd has helped our clients understand the leadership qualities required to realise their company vision, and develop their leadership qualities in line with corporate objectives.
How we work
Bruck Payne Associates Ltd consultants have worked at all levels in organisations to help improve the effectiveness of individuals, teams and inter-dependent teams.
Providing coaching on a one to one basis and facilitating bespoke organisational development group workshops for executive, director and middle management teams to manage the introduction of major new cultural change programmes as well as the implementation of Values into realistic behaviours that organisations rigorously adopt into every aspect of business life.
We are qualified to use;
• The British Psychological Society Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing (level A & B Intermediate Level)
• Cognitive Behavioural Coaching Skills for Business (OPP LTD)
• 360° – PROFILE;MATCH (The Psychological Consultancy)
• MBTI Step 1 and 2
• 16 PF (Personality factor)
• Emotional Competence Inventory (ECI) & (ESCI) – Hay Group
• Influencing and Resilience Styles – Hay Group
• Leadership Styles (Hay Group)
• Hogan – The Hogan Personality Inventory “The BRIGHT side”
• Hogan – The Hogan Development Survey “The DARK side”
• Hogan – The Hogan Development Survey “Motivation”
• Liberating Leadership 360° (The Work Foundation)
• Honey and Mumford Learning Styles
• Thomas Kilmann Conflict Tool
• Strengthscope Accredited Partner Individual and Team Feedback